Finnally Feeling Normal After WK 4

Naaazah
on 8/14/04 1:03 am - Killeen, TX
Hey guys i finnally feel better. My energy level is back to normal now. Weightloss has begun to start again.Im down from 269lbs to 239lbs. 30lbs now. I was concerned around the 2nd week, i wasnt loosing weight in weeks 2 and 3. Guys, when i first had surgery, i regreted what i had done. The pain and discomfort were more than ive ever felt. Week 4 it gets better. At least in my case it did. Give me feedback tell me what you guys feel.
IrishIze
on 8/14/04 1:13 am - NJ
I sure hope so. I will be 4 weeks out on Monday, and I still feel crummy. I am having problems taking my meds without throwing up and getting in all of my liquids and proteins. I'm glad you're feeling better and your weight loss started up again. I have been losing steadily and am down 30 lbs. today. Hugs, Nancy
JulesC
on 8/15/04 5:10 am - Spring Hill, TN
I too regretted what I had done early on. Then I started feeling less pain and a little time made the weight loss seem worth it. I will be 3 weeks out on Tuesday, and I am still feeling really draggy. I am on pureed foods for week 3 and 4, and some people posted to me that it was hard to get enough protein then and that I would feel better after that phase. I hope so, since I don't have too much energy right now. Looking forward to being further out so my strength will be back. Jules
PRECIOUS I.
on 8/15/04 10:30 pm - PITTSBURGH, PA
i'm feeling better but I have alot of stomach acid lately and it's driving me crazy, I don't don't know if I'm not eating enough or what. but I'm 5 weeks out almost and it seems like it was easier in week two and three. I'm losing but it did slow down it seems.
gilda M.
on 8/16/04 5:44 am - San francisco, CA
COngrats on your weight lost, I had the same problem the 2 and 3rd week did not lost any weight and I was so conserned between feeling depressed and geting used of the new me it is not easy at all. It is nice to know that you are not alone in this journey. I have find so much support in this web page it makes me feel at home. I am also learning as each day goes by my surgery was july the 15 and still learning new things. I am so glad that you are feeling better once again congratzzz. Gilda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views