Hey All

Sherry Sonson
on 8/13/04 2:46 pm - Valdese, NC
Just wanted to say hi to all, and I am sorry for not posting, but I have not done well lately. My Grandmother passed away on Monday and I have been dealing with that, and trying to get through eatting, I get so sick every time I try to eat and up on my left side, it hurts so bad I cry everyday. I will go see Dr Cooks office maybe Monday and see if I cant get some help. Take care all and God Bless, Sherry
lily K.
on 8/13/04 10:33 pm - brockton, MA
dear sherry do not wait to call your doctor!! i had lap RNY on 7/6/04 was doing great, out of hospital in 2 days, back to work in 3 weeks, and about 3 weeks ot started having a lot of pain in and around lower left incision, every time i moved it would stab in varying degrees of intensity, also pain in left side of bac****pt thinking it will get better NOT!! so after about 10 days, i called saw the PA and i got a prescription for celebrex, in 2 days i was back to walking and no pain, so call ASAP good luck lilykate
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/04 10:43 pm - Somewhere Else
Hi Sherry... I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother, and that you're having so much trouble since your surgery. If the pain is that bad, and you're having that much trouble eating, I wouldn't wait at all to talk to the doctor. You need to take care of yourself...don't hesitate to contact your doctor for help. Take care...and let us know how you're doing. Linda
IrishIze
on 8/13/04 11:09 pm - NJ
Sherry, I'm so sorry for the lost of your grandmother. My thoughts are with you and your family. I agree that you should call your surgeon as soon as possible - that's what you pay him for. If you have a pain that is making you cry, you need to get on the phone NOW and let him know. I hope all works out well for you, and please let us know how you're doing... Hugs, Nancy
Sherry Sonson
on 8/14/04 5:05 am - Valdese, NC
Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and imput on the pain, I still have it this afternoon, but now another situation has arrived. My Mother is in a nursing home, and I just found out it may not be long for to pass aswell please please be in prayer for her, and I may end up in the ER when my DH gets home from work, at this point I just dont know what to do. God Bless, Sherry
JulesC
on 8/15/04 5:13 am - Spring Hill, TN
I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I just lost mine on July 2nd, so I know the pain you feel and how hard it is to deal with. Your physical pain sounds like it needs to be dealt with, as others posted. Why don't you call the doc and at least talk to them today since you are feeling so bad? I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views