Sweating is no longer a spectator sport!

C J.
on 8/11/04 6:34 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi all....I had surgery on 7/28 and as of today have lost 22#s!!!!! Whoo Hoooooo!!! Ive never lost 22#'s in 2 weeks in my life. I'm thrilled. I feel great. I went back to work on Monday. I can't quite pull off a full 8 hours but my boss is great with my flexible hours. So far, no nausea and just minor pain. I'm still on shakes and liquids and will be for another two weeks. I have to admit for the first time in my life I'm tired of "sweet"! I'm looking forward to something really spicy. My clothes are fitting better and I no longer break into a sweat just breathing! Life is great. CJ
alistra
on 8/11/04 9:28 am - Woodbridge, VA
Wow great for you and back a work so soon. I will be going back on the 23 of this month. Susan
C J.
on 8/11/04 4:06 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Susan, When you go back to work, just take it easy. the had part is getting up n down from the chair. lol. that's a workout in itself. Good luck at work, CJ
JulesC
on 8/11/04 10:09 am - Spring Hill, TN
I had my surgery the day before yours and am losing too (18 lbs so far). I am thrilled that it is going so well for you!!! I got like you, and was thrilled today when I got to eat pureed food for the first time. Boy the cottage cheese and chicken breast tasted great!!! Jules
C J.
on 8/11/04 4:09 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hey Jules, Congrats on the weight loss.. ain't it great. I'm jealous...chicken and cottage cheese sound wonderful, and I don't even like cottage cheese! The one good thing about the shakes it they are easy to get down with the sore throat I had for about a week after surgery. I think my throat hurt worse then anything. CJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views