The scale is MOVING

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/04 12:03 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, for a lot of you, this is not such a big deal. For me, it's a MAJOR deal. At the four week mark, I had lost a measley 13 pounds. On Friday, I got on the scale at the gym and weighed 340. Yesterday, I weighed 337. Today, I weighed 335. 5 lbs in four days! It would be nice if this trend kept up until I had at least reached an AVERAGE weight loss for this far out. I guess all my exercising has caused my metabolism to finally kick in. HOORAY!
Tanja Y
on 8/10/04 4:10 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations!!! You're doing awesome ~Tanja
Dawn H.
on 8/10/04 8:20 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
CONGRATS PAM!! they say sometimes your body needs time to catch up with your diet... seems yours Has.. keep up the good work.. do you have more energy now? I wish I had some more energy to do exercise ! Dawn
IrishIze
on 8/10/04 11:11 pm - NJ
Dawn, if I don't do some sort of exercise, I find myself being very tired and sluggish. I force myself to walk 1/2 mile or do a Walk Away the Pounds tape and I feel so energized. Somedays I really have to push myself and afterwards I'm glad I did. Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 8/10/04 11:09 pm - NJ
I really think exercise has a lot to do with your body continuing to lose. I am trying to walk a mile a day in 2 - 1/2 miles walks. The only thing that slows me down is the heat and the mosquitos....ugh!! Congratulations on your awesome loss!! Hugs, Nancy
Micmomof3
on 8/11/04 12:29 am - Jacksonville, fl
Pam, Congrats! Keep up the great work! All that excersise is not for nothing, it's finally showing! MICHELLE.
sarahmartinez2409
on 8/11/04 3:33 am - Modesto, CA
Congratulations on your losing Pamela.I know the feeling,any little bit helps. I had my surgery 11 days ago,and have only lost 15 pounds. I wi**** could go faster,and alot more.I am still trying to figure out my diet,what I can,and cannot eat. I just wanted to drop in and say keep up the good work. Sarah M
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views