Down another 13 pounds :)

Tanja Y
on 8/10/04 10:08 am - Wahiawa, HI
Went to the docs this afternoon. I've lost another 13 pounds for a total of 52. Got my drainage tube out (oh, thank you lord) and the retraction bars off. I feel normal, finally! I really really hated those things. This morning I pulled a sterri strip off and it started oozing so I asked about that while I was there. They opened it a bit and drained it all out and then packed it and showed me how to do it myself. I have to keep doing it for a couple days, maybe a week. Told me not to come back for a month, unless my little spot gets bigger or the oozing changes color or starts to smell funky. Doc said I looked good, blood work from last week was fine. I still can't lift my kids, said for me to hold off on that for another week or two. ~Tanja -52/18 days post op
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/04 11:54 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Wow, 52 pounds in 18 days? That's unreal. How did you get so lucky? Don't mind me, I just envy your loss! That's terrific!
Tanja Y
on 8/11/04 3:36 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Well as the doc told me at week 1 half of it was probably water weight, but I don't care; I'm counting it. After all, it was my fluids I think since I started out so heavy, initially I'll lose weight faster then some and then have to work harder later. I don't know, I just know I'm super happy with what I've lost. ~Tanja
Siouxsie Rodriguez
on 8/12/04 1:11 am - Temescal Valley, CA
Wow!!!!! 52 pounds in 18 days That is wonderful!!!! ~Susan aka: Gr8ful4MyFamily in Sunny Southern California WLS 7.14.04 @ 268 lb. 40 pounds gone forever!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views