average weight loss?

Alli G.
on 8/11/04 1:22 am - Troy, NY
25lbs 3 weeks out
GailD
on 8/11/04 6:36 am - Racine, WI
Jenny, Congratulations on 25# in 2 weeks! I'm two weeks out today and have only lost 14...but I'm happy! I'm quite a bit older than you, so 14# in two weeks is fine with me! I'm still on full liquids...just starting to switch over to pureed. I feel good and I'm walking every day. I just read your profile and notice you're a drum corps junky. Me too! Go Cavalier's! Gail D.
PRECIOUS I.
on 8/11/04 6:51 am - PITTSBURGH, PA
after two weeks I had lost 20lbs and now it been four and I can feel more loss, so hang in there.
jcordell
on 8/11/04 12:09 pm - TX
Hi Jenny! You're doing GREAT! I am 5 weeks out and down 48 pounds, 42 since surgery. My Doc said 6-7 pounds a week for the first month or so is normal, though it does depend on where you were when you started. I had a BMI of 48 and it is now 41. Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll be amazed at your results!!! Take care, and God bless! -Jeff
Marcy B.
on 8/14/04 6:36 am - West Bloomfield, MI
What a challenge this is not to make our selves crazy waiting to see what the scale says!! Every other diet I have been on I have been a lunatic when it comes to weighing myself... totally obsessed. Now I have decided to try to give it a rest. Of course I want to think that I am doing as well as everyone else, that is human nature. But I know I always lose slower- so I can't make myself crazy. People are already asking me how much weight I have lost. And that is another issue I don't want to have to deal with. So I have been telling people that I don't know and that I am not counting pounds. I have though gotten a hold of a tape measure and been measuring myself like crazy. You'd be surprised what that tape measure can tell. But when all is said and done my friends...our weight is going to come off..whether its 5, 10 or 15 lbs per month- it doesn't matter. It will come off,,,and we don't have to spend the rest of our lives as morbidly obese people. Thats what juices me.... the thought of whats to come in the future!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views