Wanted to say hello

alistra
on 8/7/04 4:35 am - Woodbridge, VA
Hi My name is Susan Brooks I live in Woodbridge Va about 20 mile out side of Washington DC . My surgery was on July 22nd so far so good. Down about 24 lbs. Susan Open RNY 320/296
Lori L.
on 8/7/04 5:26 am - Southern, NJ
Well Hello Susan! Congratulations on your 24 lbs lost for good! Excellant news! I had my surgery on July 12, 2004. I am happy I made this decision. I have lost 30lbs so far, and it is the hardest 30 lbs ever, LOL! Anyway how are you feeling post op? I am still a little not myself. I have an opening on my incision but other than that, i feel pretty okay How about you? Good to see you posting Have a great day!
SpyderS
on 8/7/04 8:09 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi Sue, My name is Spyder, and I had my surgery (Open RNY) on July 14. I'm down 30 pounds. I lost all of that in the first 2 weeks. Nothing last week at all!!!! But I feel good. I'm going back to work on Thursday - which is 28 days. I live in Swedesboro, NJ, and work in Philadelphia as a Webmaster/Web Site admin. I'm 46. Spyder 357/327/150 Open RNY
IrishIze
on 8/7/04 8:34 am - NJ
Hi Susan, I had my surgery on July 19 and I'm down about 26 lbs.. Having a bit of trouble getting food and liquids in - I've got a grouchy pouchy.... Hanging in there though. Hopefully it will get better soon! Glad everything is going well with you!! Hugs, Nancy
Dawn H.
on 8/7/04 9:01 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Susan Dawn here from NJ post op 7 /28 down 15 pounds and still on liquids.. IM ready to bite someone just to have something to chew! Keep up the good work ! Dawn
Irene S.
on 8/7/04 9:05 am - NJ
Hi Susan, I had surgery on July 27 and I'm doing great! I can drink tons of water, swallow pills with little trouble and most foods I've tried seem fine with me. I lost about 18 lbs. since Monday (which was my first followup and I had about the same weight as when I went for my PATs). My only real difficulties were "sleepy bowels" with lots of gas, which is now gone, and this week I'm beginning to feel a bit fatigued. But I'm also doing waaaay more than last week! irene
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 8/8/04 4:08 am - MD
i am down 24 lbs and feel great ..only have dumped once..which was today...my pouch does not like crab meat at all
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views