39 Pounds!!!!!!!

Tanja Y
on 8/3/04 4:13 pm - Wahiawa, HI
That's what I've lost since I've had surgery. Today was my 10 day aftercare appie. I got my staples out, but not the drainage tube or the tension bars. I go back next Tuesday for that. He sent me down to the lab and I got to give some blood, not sure what all tests he wanted ran but they took enough to do quite a few. He just wanted to check my levels.......levels of what I'm not sure. Dr. E reminded me that some of the weight loss is just fluid, but I don't care. I lost it, I'm counting it.......lol. Dr. E kept telling me how amazed he was at how well I've done. Stupendous recovery.....according to him. I havn't had any complications, havn't dumped, incision looks great and I'm feeling so well it surprises me when I figure it out that I had surgery just 11 days ago. ~Tanja
Atima M.
on 8/3/04 4:21 pm - St. Paul, MN
Congrats Keep up the good work! Atima RNY 7/19/04
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 3:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
It sounds like you're doing terrific! I'm glad that you are healing well and are feeling great. Congratulations on the 39lbs down!
JustHat
on 8/4/04 4:22 am - NM
Wow, wow, wow. You are doing great. Congrats!
TweedyBird
on 8/4/04 9:14 am - Somewhere, AR
Congrats! You are off to a great start! Wishing you much success, Tweedy
JulesC
on 8/5/04 8:31 am - Spring Hill, TN
Tanja - WOWSERS!!! Congrats on the 39 lbs!! Who cares if they are fluid or not, since they are gone!!!! Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views