Monday workout

JustHat
on 8/2/04 4:52 pm - NM
1 mile walk with pushing myself to stop less and walk faster. It felt good. Tomorrow I plan on doing the same. But, I am going to add another walk to my day soon. ~~Hat Open RNY 7/27/04
Carla S.
on 8/2/04 8:15 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
Sounds like you are doing great. I had lap RNY 7-19. Reaction to blood thinner. Dr. thought I had a bleed. They did exploritory surgery on 7-21 and gave me 2 units of blood. I still don't have a lot of energy. Walking about 5 minutes a day (just walking). Of course, our garden is in full swing. I'm always walking there & picking tomatoes, corn or green beans. Have worked a lot in the garden over the weekend. I guess that counts. Going today to see abou****er aerobics. Can't wait!!! Keep up your great work!!! Carla Smith
JustHat
on 8/3/04 9:02 am - NM
Gardening most definately counts. You are doing great. I am having veggie cravings and can't figure out how to work it in because I am on a "baby food" diet for the first 8 weeks. But, if I had your garden, I would definately work something out so I could eat some. Sorry you had such a hard time. And, remember, I didn't start this as a competitioin. At least not amoung different people. If I post to the world, then I am accountable. And, I can keep track and challenge myself. Plus, I like hearing what others are doing so I can get some new ideas. Swimming sounds like a great idea. ~Hat
Carla S.
on 8/3/04 8:32 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
Hey Hat! Please continue to post. You motivate me and hopefully I can follow by your example!! Well wishes and good luc****ep me informed on how you are doing! Carla
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/04 11:53 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did dishes and some laundry... My sprained ankle is almost healed, and then I can FINALLY begin an exercise routine. HOORAY!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views