Can't believe it...

Marian F.
on 8/1/04 11:25 am - San Juan Bautista, CA
I hooked up with the folks at BeLighter on July 8, talked to the people at LapSF on the 9th, had my consultation on the 12th, and had my LapBand surgery on July 29th! I originally started checking it out a year ago but kept on trying to diet. When I finally made up my mind, everything just clicked into place and now it's all over! Dr. Paul Cirangle did the surgery at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Everyone was wonderful, and I had no complications, other than the night before, when my husband kept saying how hungry he was and where should he go for dinner. My friend Allisyn had her RNY done in December by Dr. Foster at El Camino Hospital in Mt. View. She has been my inspiration and my "."
joycewinfrey
on 8/1/04 3:00 pm - Western, WA
Marian, I am a strong believer in the fact that if something "should" happen - then it will all fall into place easily. This seems to be the case for you! Congratulations on your surgery 3 days ago! I just know that everything will go smoothly for you! Joyce
JulesC
on 8/2/04 6:23 am - Spring Hill, TN
Marian - Good luck after your surgery!!! Glad everything fell into place for you!! Mine sort of did that too, and I think it is a way of knowing you are taking the right path. I had Lap RNY on the 27th, so I am sneaking into the loser's club just before you!!! Jules
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views