my weight lose

diana S.
on 7/31/04 7:46 pm - ashland, ky
It has been almost four months since my surgery and I have lost only 64 pounds. I feel that I should be losing more. I feel like that I have not been losing anymore weight. Should I be concerned about this. I had the RYN. Is there any diets that I can do to help me lose more weight?
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/04 12:58 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I wish I could give you some answers. 64 pounds in four months is actually a great weight loss, on pace for 96 down in six months. I read a profile of a woman who lost VERY slowly, and she ended up losing 200lbs her first year, and lost about 300lbs total. For the record, I am also worried that I will be a slow loser. I lost 6lbs my first week, and my home scale hasn't really moved since then. They always say that slow but steady wins the race. Maybe losing more slowly is our body's way of saying that it plans to live a long, healthy life without any malnutrition problems. I don't know...I hope so.
Rebecca T.
on 8/2/04 12:10 am - Central, NY
OMG, 64 lbs is wonderful! That's 16 lbs per month - or 4 lbs per week! I think you are right on track, personally! I wish I could lose that fast! (I have only lost 10 lbs since surgery 2 weeks ago, instead of the 20 most people lose!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views