WE MADE IT!!! Congrats to all July Babies

jcordell
on 7/31/04 4:55 am - TX
Wow, it is already the end of July...and we FINALLY made it!!! Some of us are only a day or two post op, and some of us are already nearly a month into our new lives! Regardless, we all made it, and we are all officially on the losing side! I am so proud of each and every one of you! The journey up to this point has been one filled with pain, disappointment, and difficulty, but also hope, encouragement and faith. Now that we have finally come to the other side, we have nothing to do but follow doctors orders, keep the faith, and LOSE, LOSE, LOSE!!! May God bless us all as we start our new lives. My wish for each of you is a speedy, complication free recovery, ease of adaption to your new lifestyle, and LOTS OF LOSS! It has truly been my pleasure getting to know you all over the last few months, and I hope to continue communicating with you all in the future. To all July Babies, keep smiling and keep the faith! Highest Regards, -Jeff (Lap-RNY 7/7, )
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/04 6:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well said!
malindagutierrez
on 7/31/04 7:46 am - Union Mills, NC
Thanks Jeff, that was sure nice of you. How are you doing since surgery? You had surgery 5 days before me. How much have you lost? What are you eating now? Anything great that you found to get the protein in? Looking forward to hearing from you with some ideas. Malinda (Lap 7/12)
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/31/04 8:02 am - MD
I second that
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits