THANK U FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!! THEY WORKED!!

Bobbie A.
on 7/30/04 3:32 pm - parkville, MD
Hey every body!! I am back and i did not have any problems in the hospital. All of my fears were unfounded! My Dr.Gandsas was awesome!! His nurse Karen came in the morning to wish me luck. I was calm and at ease believing God was with me and he was. I did not have any problems with the I.V> it was the best experience i have ever had as far as I.Vs are concerned. I was able to walk right away. I am now comfy in my own bed. I am drinking water like there is no tomorrow. I cant understand why some people say that it is hard for them to get a sip down. Im sippin just fine and enjoying it. My friend came over and changed my badages and brought me every thing i would need for my next phase. She even mixed me up some protien shakes in water bottles and put them in the fridge for me. She made me jello too. What a great friend i have!!! What a wonderfull new life i have!! Not one regret!!!! Love and mushiness, Bobbie
IrishIze
on 7/31/04 12:18 am - NJ
Bobbie, I'm glad everything went so well for you and the IV's were not a problem!! You're blessed to have such a good friend - I have one too and I don't know what I would do without her!! Keep checking in and let us know how you're doing. Hugs, Nancy
Bobbie A.
on 7/31/04 12:54 am - parkville, MD
Ok Nancey, Thanks for your reply. We will keep in touch. Love, Bobbie
LisaSpi
on 8/2/04 6:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Bobbie, I made it too! No complications. Glad to be home where I can rest. Take care!! Lisa Spiker
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views