Food journaling

Natalie M.
on 7/29/04 11:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone. I had my surgery Friday, 7/23, came home on Monday and need to keep a food journal for my dietician checkup in a month. Anyone found a good food journal for tracking protien and even meds? Thanks, Natalie
IrishIze
on 7/29/04 11:22 am - NJ
I'm using www.fitday.com . It's free, comprehensive and easy to use. Check it out. Congratulations on being a loser!! Hugs, Nancy
Ramona E.
on 7/30/04 11:08 pm - Beardstown, IL
I just bought a small notebook. On each page I write the date the item I have eaten the amount as well as protein, calories and fat grams. I am one year post op so I now have to keep track of fat. I can take this notebook with me in my purse when i go out to eat or to work. Plus it's a handy reference for items I have eaten before and I don't have to calculate as much. This I also can take to the nutritionists visits so she can see what I am eating. I also write my exercise at the bottom of each page.
Mattie
on 7/31/04 7:57 am - West Allis, WI
I have a small spiral bound notebook that I keep track of food intake, liquid intake and sometimes - if I remember to write it down - exercise. I was never a goo food journaler before - but somehow this has worked. You might have to try a few things and see what works for you. Good Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views