help me pleaseeeeeeeee

Jennifer L.
on 7/29/04 4:43 am - Bolton, CT
RNY on 07/20/04 with
Hey all, I need some help. I had my surgery tuesday the 20th. everything was going great till today. I have a orangey color fluid leaking from the very bottom of my incision anyone know what it could be??? i called my doc but he is on vacation and am waiting for the doc on call to call me back but was hoping someone out there might have gone through this. please let me know if any of you have. thanks jennifer in ct
IrishIze
on 7/29/04 5:26 am - NJ
I think I've read on the main board that sometimes fat leaks out. I don't think it's a problem, just cover with gauze to keep it from your clothes. Nancy
divadedi
on 7/29/04 8:15 am - Mableton, GA
Hey there, i just had my surgery but from what i hear, that if thats your drain area, its going to leak depending on the level of activity you have, keep gauze and clean the area daily until it stops or until your doctors comes from vacation so he can furthor diagnose the problem...it should not be much more then that but I know i ahve to catch myself becasue you feel wonderul but sometmeswe got to make ourself just stop even though we feeling good..
mary S.
on 7/29/04 11:37 am - mays landing, NJ
jennifer, i had that too, comming from my drain,my doc said it was ok, as long as it wasn't green. mine still leaked like that after my drain was out foe another few days.good luck on the losin side take care mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views