Ahhhhhhhhh! What a feeling!

cosette
on 7/27/04 7:51 am - Tujunga, CA
Who knew that a shower could feel so envigorating! My drain (the @#!%!!! leaking one) came out today and IMMEDIATELY I went straight for the shower. All I can say is ******IC! (And no, I didn't have any toys in there with me.) Finally, my cat has to get up close to smell me. The doc also took my staples out, and I lost 5.5 pounds (surgery was 7/21). Can't tell you how I feel. Just had to share.
IrishIze
on 7/27/04 8:23 am - NJ
Good for you Cosette!! It's those little things that make us so happy - a shower, a good belch!! I got my drain out last day at the hospital. I still have to wait a week for my staples....ugh!!! I'm afraid they're going to be permanently grown into my new skin!!!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/28/04 12:43 am - Oxnard, CA
They took your drain out before leaving the hospital??? Wow! I still have mine, I get it out tomorrow and the staples. Does the hole where the drain was still drain?? Mine drain's like crazy and especially if I am real active. Did you get out for your walk yesterday??
IrishIze
on 7/28/04 3:15 am - NJ
My doc took my drain out the day before I went home, so I had my surgery on Monday and he took it out on Wednesday afternoon. I really haven't noticed any oozing at all, but my dog seems to want to sniff around it...eeeeuuuuuu. I did get out for my walk, but the rest of the day was torrential rain and so boring. This morning was raining again, so my friend took me up to the Drug Fair and we walked around. It was really nice except my friend has this really low car and I had the worst time getting in and out. I feel like I set myself back a couple of days!! How are you doing on the whole?
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 8:30 am - Somewhere Else
Very cool Cosette! Glad things are going well. I am with you on the whole shower being ******ic too..lol..even though I was lucky enough to have taken one at the hospital the second day after surgery, a few hours before I went home...oooohhh it felt so good...I think I just lingered in there. Wish I could have had my staples taken out so fast! I had to deal with them for 2 weeks ugh they sucked, lol. Keep it up....you're diong great! Linda
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/28/04 12:44 am - Oxnard, CA
You aint lying girl, nothing beats a great shower. I get my drain out tomorrow, cant wait!! Cosette is a pretty name, that is my mother's middle name, I've never met anyone else who has had it.
cosette
on 7/28/04 4:50 am - Tujunga, CA
Thanks for the compliment...I wi**** was my name (I'm incognito on this site). The name belongs to my real cat.
Peggy G.
on 7/28/04 3:00 pm - Ventura, CA
Hee Hee, *I* know your name. (Now about my robe...) I'm sooo happy about your long awaited shower. Hope you enjoyed it. Congrats on you weight loss as well. I'm SURE it's more, but the way you've been exercising, I'm betting your muscle gain is a factor. Keep going, girl. You're on your way!!! Peggy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views