Fellow July baby jumps ship Hurray!!

PATTI B.
on 7/27/04 7:21 am - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
I have been a part of this group for several months. I was so excited about being part of the Independence day movement. However, my surgery was unable to proceed in July. Today I have been given the go ahead and a new date - I'll be jumping ship to August but will always appreciate the support that this July group has given me especially in my darkest hours. As it is near the end of the month I am hoping that most of you have already been sent to the Loosers lounge and are basking in the fact that you are skinnier every day. Good Luck to all. I will keep in touch with those who have been so great to me. I'll see you all in the Loosers lounge next month. patti
Dawn H.
on 7/27/04 8:09 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
NO Sweat Patti.. you will always be an honorary July baby to Us My surgery is tomorro .. so say a little prayer for me !! Dawn
IrishIze
on 7/27/04 8:19 am - NJ
Well, Patti, I hate to lose one of our babies, but you stuck with us this long, so you'll always be a July baby! I'm glad you were able to have your surgery rescheduled....please let us know how you're doing!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views