People having surgery tmw - 7/28

IrishIze
on 7/27/04 1:18 am - NJ
Below are the people on our list who are scheduled for surgery tomorrow. Please take a moment to wish them well! My personal note to each and every one of you is that I wish you blessings for an uncomplicated surgery and a swift and uneventful recovery. Please check in and let us know how you are doing!! Hugs and Nancy July 28 Dawn H - NJ Melissa Bailey - On, CA - (surgery in NY) Cecilia - FL Loni DeHetre - CA Deborah N - IN Gail D - WI Lisa S - AZ Vickie G - CA Kathleen S - DE Angela H - NY
Nita A.
on 7/27/04 2:07 am - Fayetteville, NC
Sending each of you much blessings for an uncmplicated surgery and a speedy recovery! Nita
barbak59
on 7/27/04 6:30 am - JOELTON, TN
Hi Nancy Add this girl from TN to your list. Tomorrow is my big day. LAP RNY @ Vanderbilt Univ. Hospital Nashville TN My thoughts & prayers are with everyone on this list. Barb in TN
Marj G.
on 7/27/04 6:50 am - Plymouth, MA
I too am having lap band surgery tomorrow 7/28/04 in Boston, home of the DNC. I don't know if I am more nervous about the surgery or trying to get into Boston with all the road closings. Wish me luck Marj
mommievixen .
on 7/27/04 6:51 am - t, PA
GOOD LUCK MOMMIEVIXEN
mommievixen .
on 7/27/04 6:51 am - t, PA
GOOD LUCK MOMMIEVIXEN
C J.
on 7/27/04 3:18 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Good luck everyone and add me to your prayers please! I'm also having RNY tomorrow. Talk to you all soon. CJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views