How much weight have you lost?

Kelle W
on 7/27/04 3:12 am - Atlanta, GA
I had surgery on 7/6/04 and as of this morning I have lost 32 pounds. Yeah!!!! Kelle
Vicki Tobergte
on 7/27/04 3:44 am - Independence, KY
Hi Jennifer, well we had our surgery the same day,but mine was open not lap and we have lost the same amount. yeah 27 pds this morning. hugs Vicki
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/27/04 7:03 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm only 8 days post op. I go to the doctor on Thursday and will get weighed there. I'm too heavy for an average bathroom scale, I cant wait until that is not the case!!!! Great job on the loss babe!! A loss is a loss is a loss and it is awesome!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 8:16 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
July 6 and 16lbs down. Guess I'm a bit of a slow loser, but it will all come off eventually!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 8:24 am - Somewhere Else
As long as it's coming off, it shouldn't matter how fast Keep it up, you're doing great. Linda
Roxie B.
on 7/27/04 11:51 am - Springfield, Mo
I also had Lap RNY, but mine was on 7/12/04. I went for my 2 week check up today and have lost 25 pounds. You also have to remember the heavier someone is the more likely that they will loose faster, at least at first. Sounds like you are doing great though, keep up the good work! Rox
Gala G.
on 7/27/04 1:35 pm - Middleton, WI
Well lets see here.... I started at 305 on my home scale. This morning I was 281 -- However last week I was 278 and then 2 days later had to have IV fluids for severe dehydration -- so essentially I gained 5 lbs. This happened a week ago to -- I was down to 285 got dehydrated and had to have fluids again -- and gained 5 lbs. So...if you take what I started at I have only lost around 25 lbs. However, if you add what I have "gained" and relost again it makes it wround 35 lbs total. ?!?!?! Make sense? And when I have gained the weight back guess where --- LOL -- my feet. The rest of my body is starting to show and I have went down a size in my clothes My LAP RNY/LAP Gall Bladder Surgery was on the 6th Gala
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views