I need to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy S.
on 7/26/04 1:24 am - conroe, TX
I just went to the dr. office and I need to lose 2.5 lbs by Wed. morning. Tomorrow I will be on a liquid diet, but I need help fast. Please anyone help me. I can't afford to reschedule my surgery. Has anyone had dr. wongsa and gained weight before surgery? I met one woman in his office and she said she gained weight and he still did the surgery on her after a lecture. Any tricks of the trade would be appreciated. Thanks Amy
Deejay
on 7/26/04 1:37 am - Sparks, NV
the liquid diet will probably make you lose at least that. I lost 4lbs just from one day of a liquid diet. Good luck!
IrishIze
on 7/26/04 1:48 am - NJ
Drink lots of water and no salt...I usually lose 4-6 in a day that way. Good luck, Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/26/04 2:31 am - Oxnard, CA
Drink water like there is no tomorrow. Trust me it will work. And plus being just on liquids will help. Once you are at the hospital, I doubt they will turn back.
cookies6
on 7/26/04 6:44 am - Huntsville, AL
I had to lose weight before my surgery too. I did the Atkins plan and lost 9 lbs in one week. It's easy and it works. And it made my doc very happy. Good luck! Sharon P
Rebecca T.
on 7/28/04 12:42 pm - Central, NY
The liquid diet will take care of it. I lost 8lbs in the 3 days prior to surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views