Guess who's back...

Nita A.
on 7/25/04 9:23 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Greetings! I had my lap RYN on Friday and was released on Sunday. I am still taking the pain meds, even though at times they make me so droggy. I feel good at some moments and bad at others. My butt hurt the most from laying in that darn hospital bed. I swear today is the first day I feel any sensation to it at all, had to buy a donut to help ease the pain. Every once in a while when I swallow I will get this gripping air pocket that gets stuck in my throat. I 'm having back pain as well.Stomach is still swollen. Overall I feel ok/crappy most of the time but at this moment I feel pretty good. Well, I'm going back to bed. I will update when I feel a little better! Thank you all for your kind words and your prayers. Take care, Nita
IrishIze
on 7/25/04 10:55 pm - NJ
Nita, I'm so glad you're home!! (OK, I can't help it, every time I see your name I start singing, "Nita, Juanita" like Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith Show...know what I'm talking about???) Anyway, you sound like most of us - achy, funny in the stomach area, sore muscles, etc. Guess the main thing is that we're all here to complain, and things will only get better!! Good to have you back!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/26/04 1:05 am - Oxnard, CA
Nita, welcome back hon. As Nancy says, we are blessed to be here to complain about our aches and pains. Get your rest, it gets better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views