Post Op about Tanja Y

Tanja Y
on 7/25/04 3:00 pm - Wahiawa, HI
This is Tanja Y's sister and I wanted to let you all know that her surgery went well. It took 6 1/2 hours, they made her pouch the size of a medicine cup, took out her apendix and her gall bladder. They cut her from just below the breast bone to just below her belly button, it looks great. On the first day she got up and walked around her room, and then pretty much was cat napping the rest of the day. On day two she got to brush her teeth, she was pretty excited about that, move into a chair, and walk the perimiter of the room. She woke up on Sunday in a real good mood, they moved her from ICU, to the nurses tower, room 765, and she has been up and walking behind a wheelchair, got to have some JELLO, protine supliments, and Cranberry juice, and little sips of water. They just told her that they were going to possibly remover her cathiter and having her walk around more. When I have more information to share I will keep you all informed.
NadineM
on 7/25/04 4:03 pm - Vancouver, WA
Thanks for letting us know, I hope all goes well with her recovery.... Nadine
joycewinfrey
on 7/25/04 6:28 pm - Western, WA
Heya neighbor! I live in Tacoma, WA and I just had my surgery last Tuesday. I'm glad to hear that Tanja is doing well! I'm sure that it is helping her to know that her loving sister is there by her side. Please keep us informed as to her progress! e-mail me personally if you want! Give your sis hugs from me! Joyce
IrishIze
on 7/25/04 10:29 pm - NJ
Hooray for Tanja!! I'm so glad she came through surgery well and is on her way to recovery! Please give her our best and tell her we look forward to her being back and letting us know how she's doing!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views