2nd day home - 50 g. protein in!

cosette
on 7/25/04 1:09 pm - Tujunga, CA
I'm not saying I feel like running a marathon (on the contrary, it hurts to bend, I burp lots, I still have a drain that leaks, I'm a bit tired) BUT I put that Whey tasteless protein in everything and can't tell it's there, but I'm getting my protein in! Try it. You'll like it.
dana W.
on 7/25/04 3:38 pm - fort worth, tx
whey protein? where do u get it? and is that the name for it? how did u hear abt it? glad to see u made it home and doing well. hats off to u... now i have to go the journey u just came off of on thurs, at baylor in dallas, tx. dont have a time yet but i hope its morning. please keep me posted on what to do and how.. love a good friend , de
cosette
on 7/26/04 3:56 am - Tujunga, CA
It's called 100% ANY WHEY PROTEIN - tasteless...where did I get it? I've seen it at GNC, but they are expensive. I bought it online...somewhere. Here are the sites I've shopped: www.bariatricadvantage.com, www.bariatriceating.com, www.drugstore.com, www.gnc.com, www.ishophere.biz (I think that's right), and I'm sure dozens more. I'll hunt around for the receipt. Meanwhile, GOOD LUCK with your surgery. I'll be thinking of you!
IrishIze
on 7/25/04 10:26 pm - NJ
Cosette, glad to hear you're home and doing well! I'm getting my protein in too! I am on a full liquid diet, and I add my Isopure 0 Carb powder (Creamy Vanilla) to 6 oz of Chocolate Carb Countdown and there is 35 oz right there! I have another shake at night and I've had 70 g of protein! I have to call the doctor today and see exactly what he considers a full liquid diet. Some say Cream of Wheat, others say no. Hugs, Nancy
cosette
on 7/26/04 3:59 am - Tujunga, CA
The chocolate carb countdown is like chocolate milk? I'll have to try that! Thanks!
kristy D.
on 7/26/04 3:13 pm - Farmers, CA
I heard a full liquid diet is anything that mixes with water or something like that. My friend had stomache problems and almost died and she had to do a full liquid diet for 6 months.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views