JULY 28TH whos with me?

Dawn H.
on 7/25/04 10:15 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Ok.. Wednesday is the day.. 7 30 am .. I wi**** was NOW the waiting is making me crazy ! go to see the PCP tomorro surgeron tuesday then... Over to the loosing side.. So .. yea Im nervous and excited.. lots of support from friends and family.. Is it Wednesday yet? Dawn
GailD
on 7/25/04 10:51 am - Racine, WI
Hi Dawn! I'm with you! As a matter of fact, my surgery is at 7:30 am too! Have to be at the hospital at 5 am!! Are you having lap or open? I'm having open. I'm really not too nervous...just very anxious to get this over with! All day today I kept thinking that this time next week I should be home from the hospital and it'll be done!!! That's what I'm looking forward to! Good luck to you..I'll be thinking of you on our big day! Gail
melissab
on 7/25/04 11:11 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Add me to the July 28th club I can't wait either. I am grateful in some ways that i have to travel so far for surgery (I live in northern Ontario Canada and am having surgery in Rochester NY), because it means I have stuff to distract me from my own excitability! Tomorrow I pack my children off to relatives, get my house in order (pretty much done, just last minute stuff), have a quick visit with a g/f of mine, and pack my stuff for the trip. Tuesday we have to drive to Rochester, will take most of the day. Meet up with a online friend for the first time who I met on another board. My Dh and I are looking forward to that. Then sleep and then Wednesday morning is here. I'm so glad I won't be stuck rattling around my house on pins and needles on Tuesday! Nothing like a road trip HAHA. I have no clue what time my surgery is at. The hospital doesn't give you that information until the day before. I have to call Tuesday between 2 and 4p.m. and they will tell me the time then. I'm hoping for morning, which I think is the case since I am pretty sure my surgeon is doing a group information session that afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed. My biggest fear is getting a late in the day surgery time. I'd go crazy waiting all morning!!! Anyhow, best of luck to you both! Let's meet back here for a postop check in I'll be home Aug.2nd, so will try to check on you both Aug.3rd Melissa
kristilee
on 7/25/04 11:41 am - Cokato, MN
Hello everyone! I am having a revision on Wednesday with Dr. Shapiro in St. Cloud, Minnesota. The thing I am most worried about is being apart from my 4 year old!!! My surgery is at one pm, so I don't have to be up too early...not like I will be able to sleep. Let's say prayers for each other!! Thanks and God bless.... Kristi Lee
Dawn H.
on 7/25/04 12:02 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Well I guess it will be at least 4 of us not sleeping Tuesday Night Ok.. so we all meet here first week of August to compare notes and Toast our new beginings Dawn
Sunny
on 7/26/04 2:13 am - Sunny, FL
Hi Everyone, Add me to your list I am scheduled for 8 am on the 28th have to be at Ocala Regional at 6am...I am very excited and will check in with you all as soon as I can get to my computer.........Congrats and Best wishes to all... Cecilia
Dawn H.
on 7/26/04 5:45 am - Jersey CIty, NJ
Cecilia! HI and Welcome good luck and God bless on your surgery... See you and the rest of the gang when we can "comfortabley" sit behind our computers Dawn
C J.
on 7/26/04 6:58 am - Port Hueneme, CA
I'm at 0730 on the 28th also! I just got the date today and have so much to do I'm not sure I will be ready :
Sandy D.
on 7/26/04 8:44 pm - Mascoutah, IL
Good Morning, I'm part of the "losers" now (surgery was on the 20th). But I can relate to just wanting to get it over with. Surprisingly, as I got closer to my date (and even up to the moment they rolled me into the anesthesia waiting area) I was less nervous and just ready to get on with it. Just wanted to wish all you July 28th babies the best of luck and I'll be saying a prayer for yourself and your medical team.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views