men??

jennifer W.
on 7/25/04 5:15 am - twentynine palms, ca
hi everyone i posted a few days ago about my husband ( who is currently in iraq) writing me a email telling me he wantsa divorce well i said ok if you want one it will be hard but ok and now we are on talking terms again and we are both willing to give it another cahnce when he gets home so please wish us luck. my surgey is 29 july and i dont need any more bad news .. Thanks Jennifer
Irene S.
on 7/25/04 7:26 am - NJ
Sounds like he's having a hard time between being in Iraq and you having surgery. Hope it all works out for you, Jennifer. I'll say a prayer that you can work it out and that you have a smooth, uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. irene
Sandra P.
on 7/25/04 7:52 am - Bossier City, LA
Hang in there Jennifer. I will be praying for your surgery and your marriage. Sandra Pena
kristilee
on 7/25/04 11:43 am - Cokato, MN
Wow.... That must be tough. I am sorry for your pain. I wish you all the luck in the world. I will be in surgery the day before, so I will say a prayer! God bless you and keep your chin up! Kristi
dana W.
on 7/25/04 3:41 pm - fort worth, tx
i'm so sorry to hear abt your trouble.. but in gods hand and everything will be fine..u watch and see.. well as the saying goes 1 down 1 to go.. u be fine and so will your marriage.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views