july 29th

kymt
on 7/25/04 10:49 am - nashville, TN
hey i can understand i have so many emotions going though me right now i dont know if im up or down or if im .but you can email me if you like at [email protected]
flowergirl810
on 7/25/04 12:57 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Kym, I'm going in on the 29th @ 5:30 am right along with ya. This has been a crazy roller coster. I was rescheduled from the 13th. Now I'm in this weird funk. Up, down, Crazy?!? I know what everyone's talking about. Good luck! Denise
kymt
on 7/25/04 10:55 pm - nashville, TN
hello and welcome to the 29th club im glad to see there will be a few of us going to the losser side at the same time.this is going to be
LadyBug :.
on 7/25/04 3:19 pm - Nashwauk, MN
Hi All, I'm on the 29th. too. Bring it on, I'm ready for this. In my 11th. day of all Liquids. Lost 12# so far. I wish all the Doctors could get all their patients on the same diet. So hard to be on all Clear liquids for 6 weeks, when some do fine and never have to have just all liquids. Madding . See all of you in the Hall's on Thurs. evening (even if it's just in my mind). It's great knowing we wont be alone. Good Luck and Best Wishes. Jean
kymt
on 7/25/04 10:58 pm - nashville, TN
aww this is so cool im going to have to write everyones email address down so we can all keep in touch. i didnt have to do the liquid diet but im going to the day before all day and half a day on tue.its crazy how every doc is differnt huh.
dana W.
on 7/25/04 3:44 pm - fort worth, tx
hi kim, yep u guessed it i have my surgery with u,, my name is dana williams, i go by [email protected] please lets (im) each other so i'll know when u're on line and can see and talk to u abt what;s going on in your body at that time.. good luck and i know we'll do fine ,, take care til i talk to u again.
kymt
on 7/25/04 11:04 pm - nashville, TN
hey i added you to my messenger. if anyone else has one in here my yahoo name is thekat67.o and i will email you a list of the things i have picked up for when i get home.maybe some of you can also post what you have as far as for the liquid diet or the pureed food.i know we wont all be on the same time frame for when we move on to this but it would help us all if we could exchange ideas.well i will talk to you all later i have to run and go with my cuz to a doc appt.im sooooo excited for us all
Lisa B.
on 7/26/04 1:56 am - Los Angeles, CA
Ok...add another one to the tally for the 29th! I'll be right there with all of you. I check in to the hospital on Wed. night and surgery is supposedly around 7:30 on Thursday morning. I don't have to be on any particular liquid diet pre-op, but my nerves/excitement are preventing me from eating much! I cleaned out my freezer, refer and cupboards yesterday...made room for the Crystal Light, sf jello, sf popcicles, broth and protein powder. Bring it on! Best wishes to all of us for a complication free surgery and a speedy recovery.
kymt
on 7/26/04 9:06 am - nashville, TN
hello and welcome to our lil gang .well sounds like you and i will be out of it at the same time.and i have also made room for all my new food things.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views