Post-Op Ladies - Bra ?

IrishIze
on 7/25/04 2:44 am - NJ
I had my surgery on July 19. I tried putting a bra on today and was able to get it on, but it sort of rubs on my staples and I had to take it off. Anyone else having bra problems or have any bra hints? Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 7/25/04 3:29 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Nancy!! Good to see you posting, today is the first day I wanted to get on the puter since Jul 19 surgery, how you feeling? To be honest I havent even attempted to put a bra on. LOLOL Wish I could help ya!!!
IrishIze
on 7/25/04 10:57 pm - NJ
Michelle, good to see you too!! I'm really not feeling as great as I thought I would, but I'm sure that will take time. I'm hoping to take a walk today, so I think I'll get out my bra and my scissors and do a little adjusting! Keep well and keep in touch! HUgs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/04 3:32 am - Somewhere Else
hiyas Nancy... I had a little problem when I'd sit...I ended up as habit, folding my t-shirt under so the bra would rub so much...helped some... I know it is nerve-wracking when those staples get touched by anything..I had a couple that the skin moved around, like a piercing...ick... I'm so glad mine are out...have a slight surface infection on one incision (on the belly) but it's clearing up very well. oh I also have to add...Nancy, I commend you for taking on the task of the daily updates on people's surgery dates etc...it's such a wodnerful thing for you to do...thank you Take care...just think..those staples will be out SOON!!! Linda
Deejay
on 7/25/04 5:27 am - Sparks, NV
I'm having the opposite problem actually, one of my incisions is up kinda high and if I don't have a bra on, my big ol booby lays on the incision and it doesnt' get any air. I don't have staples, all my incisions are stitched from the inside, but I use a really soft no underwire sports bra to keep them twins tamed so they don't lay on the incision.
joycewinfrey
on 7/25/04 6:37 pm - Western, WA
No bra for me - except when I went shopping at K-mart today. I didn't want to shock anyone with these jugs bouncin' around. It didn't rub my staples, though, but I took it off as soon as I got home anyways! Joyce
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views