OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

suzeeq
on 7/24/04 7:26 am - Palmerton, PA
Four more days to go and my d/b got a headcold yesterday! Now I'm paranoid to touch anything or get near him and am always washing my hands! I have to keep reminding myself that God wouldn't have let me get this far for me to get sick and if do then he ment it to be and I'll just have to deal with it! My boyfriend feels bad enough without me making him feel worse! He's been a mountain of support for me and would do anything for me! He's my buddy! Anyway now that I've vented I'm going to go take some antibiotics just to be on the safe side!
jcordell
on 7/24/04 1:06 pm - TX
Susan, hang in there! This was meant to be! God wouldn't have brought you this far if it wasn't. You'll do great! Keep smiling and keep the faith!!
suzeeq
on 7/24/04 1:15 pm - Palmerton, PA
Thanks for your encouragement Jeff! I'm afraid to go to sleep thinking I'll wake up with a head full! This was the very last thing that could have gone wrong and who would think it would really happen in the middle of summer? Go figure!...LOL!!! How are you doing since your surgery? I hope good! Let me know...Nite...Susie
IrishIze
on 7/24/04 11:02 pm - NJ
Susan, about 10 days before my surgery, a co-worker came into my cube and felt the need to tell me all about this horrendous cold he had and had to demonstrate the kind of cough he woke up with at night, etc. (First of all, let me comment that this is one of my biggest pet peeves - if you're sick, stay home!). Anyway, I was sure I was going to get sick and sure enough, about 5 days before my surgery I woke up with a sore throat, runny nose and headache. It lasted for just that day and it was gone, so I guess it was more allergy. I know how you're feeling - so afraid that something will go wrong after waiting so long for your date. I'm sure everything will be fine, take some extra vitamin C and try to relax. HUgs, Nancy
suzeeq
on 7/25/04 12:05 am - Palmerton, PA
Hi Nancy, First just let me say that you do a wonderful job here keeping us updated and such! I always read your posts. Second, he's feeling a little bit better and I'm feeling scared that I'm gonna wake up the day before surgery with a good head full. I just keep praying to God to keep me safe! I hope you're feeling better every day as time goes by! I know you've had some troubles! Please keep me posted and write to me anytime...never have too many friends....Hugs....Susie
suzeeq
on 7/25/04 12:09 am - Palmerton, PA
Thank you all for your offers of imformation and help! I'm gonna dig a hole and crawl in it until this Thursday...LOL!!!
Irene S.
on 7/25/04 7:24 am - NJ
My surgery is Tuesday and my throat is feeling like I'm coming down with something. I just got some Zicam Cold Remedy nasal gel swabs. I have a few friends that swear by them. Use every 4 hours at the FIRST sign of a cold and it gets rid of it. Anyhow, this is the first time I'm trying it, so I've got my fingers crossed that it'll work for me! Stay well! irene
suzeeq
on 7/25/04 8:50 am - Palmerton, PA
Thanks Irene! I got the Zicam and am doing it! I hope this works! I don't want to wait any longer to have this done! I've waited long enough! My best wishes and prayers will be with you! Hope all goes well! Look for me on the other side after thursday!...Hugs...Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views