Surgery Date July 27, 2004

Vicki L.
on 7/24/04 6:23 am - PLANO, TX
Hi, this is my first time post to the message board. I am very nervous about my surgery Tuesday but I know it will be my life saver. I am glad to have a place to ask questions and get answers. Thanks, Vicki
Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 6:45 am - parkville, MD
Hi Vicki!! I am going in for my surgery july 27th too. So we are surgery sisters!!!!!I am so nervous too. My heart just stays steadily pumping!!!Dont worry we will be hust fine!!! Take some time to read the posts here. They have really helped me. Like one lady Denise told me she named her I.V Matilda!!! Because i said that was my biggest fear. I laughed so hard! i am going to name mine henry. Love and mushiness, Bobbie
LisaSpi
on 7/24/04 7:39 am - Tucson, AZ
Bobbie, You are a riot my friend! I hope "Henry" takes good care of you. I would like to keep up with how you are doing so I will be checking for you to post Lisa Spiker
Vicki L.
on 7/25/04 11:53 pm - PLANO, TX
Thanks so much Bobbie, don't know if my I V will get a name but sounds like a winning solution!! One more day WOW! My prayers are with you and all our surgery sisters! Let me know by following up how you are doing after the big day. Love and mushiness to you too! Vicki
LisaSpi
on 7/24/04 7:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Vicky, You will be just fine. We are all going through this together. My surgery is the 28th. I will be thinking of you and others on the 27th and saying prayers that everything goes well. Lisa Spiker
Vicki L.
on 7/25/04 11:56 pm - PLANO, TX
Thanks for your prayers Lisa. Mine will be will you on the 28th! Let's keep in touch. Vicki
jcordell
on 7/24/04 1:10 pm - TX
Fellow July Babies, RELAX! You'll do GREAT! It is so worth it!!! Remember, when you start to freak out, just think about life six months from now, and how different it will be. You'll be doing things you can only dream of doing now. This is a tool that will give you a better life. I am 17 days post-op, and am down 38 pounds. I won't lie, the recovery is rough, but every day I feel better, and every day I thank God for blessing me with this tool. Keep smiling and keep the faith!!!
Vicki L.
on 7/25/04 11:59 pm - PLANO, TX
Thanks, Jeff, I will keep the faith. Thanks for the thoughts and I want to have your great attitude when I am 17 days post-op. With the help of people like you I know I will. My prayers are with you too. Vicki
grannyannie
on 7/25/04 2:22 am - Celina, OH
Hi Vicki.....My surgery is on the 27th also. Like you I am getting nervous and wi**** were over. Hang in there..we will be just fine...Keep thinking how much better we will feel and look Hugs to you! Annie
Vicki L.
on 7/26/04 12:19 am - PLANO, TX
Dear Anna, as surgery sisters, we need to stick together! I will be praying for all of us who are having surgery tomorrow and the other days in July. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views