Two more days to go excludeing today !

Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 3:03 am - parkville, MD
I gotta get through tommorrow, and monday and then i wake up and go to the hospital!! I cant believe it! These last two weeks have been so stressfull. The only thing i worried about was the I.V and Lisa wrote me and told me that this was going to be the best experience i have ever had as far as I.Vs are concerned and now I feel a lot better! Thank God for her and all of you! And my Angel "Beth". Love and Mushiness,Bobbie
Irene S.
on 7/24/04 3:33 am - NJ
Hi Bobbie, I'm on the 27th too! Surgery for me is 8:30am. I'll have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. I'm not nervous, it took too long to get to this point, so it just feels "earned" for me, LOL! All the best to you and ALL the July babies, too.
Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 4:43 am - parkville, MD
Hi Irene!!!! So glad u wrote!! Nice to hear from someone on the same day! U will going in ahead of me. I have to be at the hospital at 11.00am for a 1.oopm surgery. I will be thinking and praying for u. I cant wait to come home and get on the computer to see how u r. Were like surgery sisters!!! Ya, youre right, it is earned!!! I paid dearly this last week every single day with every single test just praying they wouldnt find anything wrong and put an end to my surgery date. My nurse Karen from Dr. Gandsas office is going to be there before I go into surgery so that makes me feel better.. Were going to be greAT!!!!Its gonna feel so good when we are back home and its all over!!!! Love and mushiness, Bobbie
LisaSpi
on 7/24/04 3:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Saying a prayer for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery to you!... I will be right behind you...my surgery is on the 28th. Lisa Spiker
Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 4:47 am - parkville, MD
Hi, Lisa Spiker!!! Good luck on the 28th!! You are gonna do great. Thanks for your post and keep me informed of how u are!! Bobbie
malindagutierrez
on 7/24/04 3:43 am - Union Mills, NC
Bobbie, The I.V. was not bad, it is nice when they take it out, but so long as it is taped down good you will not have any problems! Remember your pain medicine comes through that I.V. and your only form of nutrients during and shortly after surgery. You will do great! Wishing you the best! I has lap. done on July 12th and doing great. Malinda Gutierrez
Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 4:52 am - parkville, MD
Malinda, Thanks!! I will remember that my meds come through the I.V Im going to embrace and love my I.V!!! Email me and tell me how u r doing I wanna know every thing. Mine is laproscopic too, Love,Bobbie [email protected]
Chatty K.
on 7/24/04 4:41 am - Tracy, CA
I'm on the 27th at noon. I hope my doc eats lunch first!! LOL Good luck to you!! I had a panic attack because I found out that they would be intibating (spelled wrong I'm sure!!). I'm still a little scared but doing better. I'll think happy thoughts for you!! Best wishes, Kat
Bobbie A.
on 7/24/04 4:58 am - parkville, MD
Hi Kat!! Arent u just beside yourself with anticipation???? I wish I had a valium. I am so panicky!!! Well dont worry about the intibateing or however u spell it, Because you wont even know it!!!!! It will be out before you wake up. Plus I just saw a little kid with it before he woke up in the recovery room and he was resting comfortably, that made me think, If a little kid could do it i can. Good luck and God Bless!!! Love,Bobbie
Chatty K.
on 7/24/04 5:35 am - Tracy, CA
You bet I am!! I'm so excited and SCARED and happy and sad and mad!! I've been every emotion at least twice!! I hear this is normal. Please e-mail me and let me know how you are doing and I'll do the same!! Hugs, Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views