Thanks to all of you who ...

Barbara S.
on 7/23/04 10:21 pm - Muscatine, IA
Thanks to all of you who supported me preop and on my surgery page you all helped me to do well thru the surgery process. I am doing well had surgery July 12 out onjuly july 15 all went well and I am feeling good. I was able to attend Carnie Wilson talk 6 days out open Roux-y she was awsome to hear speak and so down to earth. I am happy I made this dicission In feb I weighed 316 and lost on my own to 290'5 preop. I was a size 30 in feb now only 2 weeks outt I weigh 279.5 and yesturday got into a 18-20 shorts and top yhea haven't seen that size in years. The surgery works best wishes to all and to all of you who are awaiting surgery its not a bad journey and I wish you all much sucsess Barb
malindagutierrez
on 7/24/04 3:48 am - Union Mills, NC
Barb, Congrats! I also had surgery on the 12th and am also doing great, have only tried old clothes in the closet that I could no longer wear and finally can. Isn't a great feeling to be on the losing end instead of always on the gaining! I keep stepping on the scales because I can't beleive I am actually losing. I am 26 pounds down since the 12th, are you still on liquids or what are you eating? I would love to hear from you sounds like we have a common bond with our surgery dates! Malinda Gutierrez
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views