I'M NOT DONE YET!

kymt
on 7/24/04 5:40 am - nashville, TN
1st off i wanted to say im having my surgery the same day as you i think you should do whats best for you.having your family back you up in this would be great but dont let thats top you from doing what you feel is best for you.i wish you all the luck in the world and will make sure i send a prayer up for you when i say mine that day.what time will you get yours?i have to be there at 5:30 and its at 7:30.
dana W.
on 7/26/04 12:30 pm - fort worth, tx
WELL I KNEW IT I KNEW IT, MY SURGERY IS AT NOON ON THE 29TH U WLD HAVE ALREADY HAD YOUR SURGERY AND I'LL BE STILL WAITING TO GO IT. BUT GOOD LUCK AND I'LL PRAY FOR U SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. DANA
kymt
on 7/26/04 1:00 pm - nashville, TN
well i will make sure that i send one up for you before i go under and when i wake up we are going to be just fine.just think in 3 days we will be lossers
Denise W.
on 7/24/04 6:06 am - MD
Dana, My middle son is very self-motivated and has never had a weight problem. His attitude was...Mom...just do what you need to (read diet and exercise) and lose the weight. He did not want me to have the surgery and I told him I did not need his endorsement (and didn't want to hear his negative comments) I needed his love and support and he came through. I think you are enormously brave to have made this decision and follow through on it with the sort of family you have. You are a tough cookie girlie! As for liquids....I had surgery the 19th and found that first thing in the morning warm sits better with my new pouch than cold. Warm decaf tea with splenda and some Any Whey nonflavored protein...very soothing. Crystal Light sunrise with Fuzzy Nectar protein powder....sort of orange juice on steriods......I sip sip sip water all day. Sugar free popcicles...wonderful. You can do this Dana...and when your life begins to open up you will see that you DESERVE the love and support of your family. We are all with you in this.
Lorna R.
on 7/25/04 3:59 am - Merced, CA
I just had surgery on the 22nd. just remember you have to live with you and you have to prepare mentally and emotionally to do what you have to do-follow the directions the doctors give you exactly-go slow sip clear liquids and stick to the diet they give you. you will look back a month from now and be proud of you and your progress and your family and friends who truly care will warm up-if not move on get a support group as soon as you can after surgery and choose to be happy!!!!-I went to support group ahead of time and started walking-good luck and good recovery!~!! Lorna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views