What Liquids?

Kiwi 5.
on 7/23/04 6:00 am - Houston, TX
What liquids have you guys bought for after surgery?
Dj _.
on 7/23/04 6:07 am - Eden Prairie, MN
I drank only water until I discovered Tropicana Lemonade Light a couple of days ago. Love water, but the Lemonade quenches a tired (of water) mouth! Deb
Doreen E.
on 7/23/04 6:36 am - Wichita, KS
I had surgery July 6th. I drank chicken broth (bullion), gaterade,sugar free popcicles, and watered down 100% juices. Grape didn't agree with me right away. Doreen
melissab
on 7/23/04 7:07 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Crystal Light, Sugar free tang, sugar free hot chocolate, sugar free jello, sugar free/low sodium chicken or beef broth, sugar free popsicles.
IrishIze
on 7/23/04 10:14 am - NJ
Water hasn't been sitting very well with me. I found a new product in my grocery store. They are called Fruit Refreshers and they have 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 caffeine, 0 calories. What I really like is that they are sweetened with Splenda. They come in Peach, Cranberry, Cherry Limeade, and my faves, Strawberry Kiwi and Lemonad. I'd really suggest you try them, they're great! Hugs, Nancy
Paige F.
on 7/23/04 2:08 pm - Lakewood Ranch, FL
I just found procision protien and I love it. It has 35g of protien a day if you drink about 15 oz over the course of the day. It really taste good too.
Teresa B.
on 7/24/04 8:31 am - Decatur, AL
Where did you get the procision protein? Teresa
Paige F.
on 7/25/04 12:54 pm - Lakewood Ranch, FL
I bought mine at GNC. It is about 3.50 a bottle, but that lasts me more than one day. Paige
Great_Sphinx
on 7/23/04 4:53 pm - Medina, OH
Liquids are anything that will turn to a liquid state (jello, pudding, and even ice cream). My liquids include: Sugar Free Bryers Ice Cream, Boost Protien drink (mixed with water, whey protien powder and milk - or icecream), cream soups (blenderized and passed through a strainer), jello, pudding, coffee, Crystal Light drinks, beef and chicken broth, fruit juices (cut in half with water), 2% milk, and they gave us custard in the hospital... although I haven't had any here. Hope that's a good list for you
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views