Last hurdle Jumped... 6 days till I am a loser

scholarmama
on 7/22/04 11:43 am - Hemet, CA
Well the day I was dreading most has come and the hard part gone and the agonizing countdown begins... What was I dreading... Well when I went in for my consult... the only thing the doc said was to be down something... but definitely not up... so I have been sweating it since I have known I was going back to see him today. I have been working out daily eating mostly proteins... and hardly any carbs. And still I was really really worried... cuz on the 12th I was at my last mandatory support groups and I was up... well not only did I lose what i was up I lost 4 more lbs besides that for a total 7.5 lbs before surgery... wooo hooo I have done my pre registration at the hospital and confirmed my breathing abilities with the cardiopulminologist today... got the last of my blood work done. Now it is the hurry up and wait game... Sunday I have to start soft foods... no more meats then the nite before nothing but liquids and the infamous poop soda and I have to wait till 5 to drink mine... I didnt really want to be up all nite...lol but thats the way it goes...(no pun intended...lol)... heres to seeing the other side Loni
siennagodiva
on 7/22/04 1:25 pm - BALTIMORE, MD
Glad to hear you are on your way. I am saving a seat for you on the loser's bench!!! Good luck with everything!! -Michelle F
melissab
on 7/23/04 8:05 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Congrats Loni, My twin We are both having surgery on Wednesday I wish you the best of luck for the surgery and a great recovery. Will see you back here on the LOSING side Melissa
Dianne C.
on 7/23/04 12:58 pm - Abbotsford, WI
Loni, Best wishes and good luck to you!!!! I am 1 yr. and 2 mo. out and doing great I had a heart attack 2001 lucky to be here I use to work in escondido not to far from where your at. I grew up in Callie miss it alot im living in wisconsin now but plan on moving to Oregon where my parents live there getting oldrer and I want to be close before they go. I wish you the best of luck and it wasn't so bad for me and I weighed 330lbs and now weigh 170 now it's awsome. Good Luck AGIAN dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views