UPDATE ON ALLISON GEORGE

Jeanette S.
on 7/22/04 11:21 am - Albany, NY
Hello all I went to see Allison today and she looks much better. She is walking and doing the best she can with liquids. She will be home tomorrow. I will call her then and see how she is feeling. PS...Alice just wanted to say Hi and Ali tells me that she has been talking to you about me and she wants you to know she appreciates your calls. She misses her laptop and will log on as soon as she gets home. Jeannie (Ali's Angel)
Brandi H.
on 7/22/04 1:54 pm - Sparta, IL
Tell Allison I am glad to hear she is doing well, and no matter what WALK WALK WALK!!! Tell her I said she will feel better after she gets home and to email me ASAP after she feels well enought too! Oh and let her know I lost 20lbs so far!! Brandi Open Rny 7-7-04 Start 287 Current 267
Dianne C.
on 7/23/04 1:16 pm - Abbotsford, WI
i HOPE YOUR DOING WELL!!!!! Im 1 yr. and 2mo. out I have lost 160 lbs. you won't regret it I know when I was in the hosp. I felt like what did I do the 1st 2 days after that After that I felt fine after they showed me how to get in and out of bed It was alot easier.Good Luck and best wishes Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views