Pray for me

Lilly L.
on 7/22/04 7:19 am - Evanston, IL
Hi 7/23 is the big day, I just got off the phone with the hospital, and literally got choked up and started crying as they gave instructions into the facility...Wow emotions run high! I'm excited and depressed. anxious and at peace, thrilled and a little sad. Please pray for me. Lilly
suzeeq
on 7/22/04 8:00 am - Palmerton, PA
My prayers are with you Lilly! My surgery is 7/29 and I'm feeling all the emotions you're feeling! Good luck to you.See you on the loosing side!...Hugs....Susie
Nita A.
on 7/22/04 8:40 am - Fayetteville, NC
Surgery Sister I will say a special prayer for all of us July 23rd babies! Nita
Susan T.
on 7/22/04 9:10 am - Warwick, RI
Dear Lilly, I know how you feel. My surgery is tomorrow 7/23/04 also. My emotions were very confused with excitement, jitters, Hope, doubting and very very scared. I dealt with all those confusing emotions before. My first surgery date was on 6/18/04. When I went to the hospital to have surgery I found out that I couldn't have it that day. My point to you is, ever since that day, I have done nothing but notice how many times I might have been able to participate more in life by now had I been able to have my surgery when I was originally scheduled. I constantly think about how much weight I could have lost by now. My best advice to you is to sit down and write out all the positive changes to your life that the surgery will give you. Try to really see yourself feeling better being able to do more and anything else you can think of to make you more and more excited and less and less scared. The more time you spend being excited the less time you will have to be scared or worried or..... Give it a try. At this point I am so excited and determined to have nothing go wrong that all I can think about is I can't wait till tomorrow to start my new life on the better side. With all this excitement I don't have time for anything else. I will keep you and I in my thoughts and prayers and BEST WISHES for an uncomplicated surgery and a speedy recovery. Catch you on the flip side Sue Taylor
Jerri B.
on 7/22/04 9:34 am - Englewood, TN
Hi Lilly, Just wanted to let you know that my prayers will be with you and all of the 7/23's. My date isn't until 8/12, but I do understand the emotions that you are feeling. I work in surgery at the facility where I'm having my surgery. We do Gastric bypasses on Thursdays, so every Thursday I know I'm a week closer and I get to see others who are getting to go before me. I have made several friends and all of us seem to have these emotions pre-op. Just know you will have prayers going up from East Tennessee. Here's to a speedy recovery and tremendous weight loss Jerri Baxter
Deb E.
on 7/22/04 12:18 pm - CA
Hi Lilly, Those prayers are on the way, young lady! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! God bless you and keep you safe. Deb
aechols0516
on 7/23/04 12:26 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Good luck Lilly! I will pray for you and I would like for you to pray from me. My surgery is Monday morning and I share all of your emotions with you. You will do fine. I hope to hear that everything goes well.
dana W.
on 7/23/04 10:49 pm - fort worth, tx
i know what u mean? i havve my surgery thurs 7/29 and i feel just like that. my stomach feels like a thousand butterflies. well please tell me how did it go.. r u in alot of pain? r where u in alot of pain right after? did they keep u for 1 or 2 days? plz tell me what u're drinking and if it works for u. and i supposed to be on liquids the day b4 in suggestions?' well i hope everything went ok for u.. god bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views