men not a god subject

jennifer W.
on 7/22/04 12:34 am - twentynine palms, ca
hi eveyone i posted it on the main boards but i thought i owuld let all of you know my surgery is 29 july and my hubby tells me 20 july in a email that he wants a divorce i am going through with the surgery but please keep me in your prayers as this will be a hard time for me thanks so much Jennifer
Nita A.
on 7/22/04 12:42 am - Fayetteville, NC
Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear about your divorce. Just rememeber we all all someone who will never leave us nor forsake us...God! I will keep you in my prayers. Nita
LadyBug :.
on 7/22/04 1:51 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Jennifer, So sorry to hear of your extra worries. Yes, have your surgery and show him what he has lost with in the year. I have a friend who is going through the same thing. And she is having this surgery and going to flaunt her new self and show him just what he lost by leaving her. God Bless. You will be in my Prayers and we will become loser's on the same day . Jean
Deb E.
on 7/22/04 12:17 pm - CA
Dear Jennifer, What a coward! To tell you in an email nine days before your surgery that he wants a divorce! Jennifer-if he wants to play the fool and give up a good woman like you.....so be it..... My ex-husband liked to hit me from time to time and when I left him and took our daughter with me, he remarried within a year. The marriage broke up and every relationship since has been a failure... I remarried four years later- a great guy I met on vacation with my daughter in Florida. Married happily for 17 years now....so take heart, young lady, go ahead with your surgery, get your health back, and know that all your friends here are there for you-wishing you the best...praying for you...and WE WILL NOT DIVORCE YOU! I would feel sorry for your husband, but he will pay big time for this mistake and frankly, he deserves what's coming to him! HANG IN THERE! Deb
Dawn is D.
on 7/23/04 11:12 am - Dayton, NJ
Jennifer- Sweetie, I am so sorry you are going through this at this important time in your life. Please try and focus on you and how much this year will be time to focus on you. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and my husband and I are seperating. Please send me an e-mail so we can talk more in depth about things. I am thinking of you- Dawn [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views