Back From Hospital

Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/21/04 11:44 pm - MD
Welp everyone i made it.....Moday was surgery and it went well it took 2hrs LAP and i wsa in recovery for 4 hours though.... Noone can be prepaired for this kind of pain!! Each day gets better other than TUE its kind hasd to get weorse before it gets better.. I was thiking abiut my twn denise in there too but i wass sooo in pain and out of i never saw her there...I came home last night arround 9pm if it wasnt for my recliner not sure how i could have got through the night....mainly cuz im a belly sleeper and thats just not happening..so i was in my reclyner all nigh tand prob will be for a couple more days.. For all the preops IT DOES GET BETTER and if i can do it ALL OF YOU CAN!!!!!! Keep focused on the ultimate reward.... and no matter how painful make urself get up and walk each time is a lil better and Woprth every bit in order to be on the LOOSING SIDE cant wait to see you all there... RNY LAP 7/19/2004 296/ ? / goal 145
Nita A.
on 7/21/04 11:49 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Welcome Back!! Jessica! Thank you for those words of encouragement, I will think of those tommorrow during my BIG day!! Get plenty of rest,sip and walk! Take care! Nita
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/04 12:08 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I am glad that all went well for you! You're right, each day DOES get better, especially once all of that gas moves out. I was sleeping on my stomach before my first week was out, so maybe you'll have a good night's rest soon
William S.
on 7/22/04 2:16 am - Dallas, TX
Just keep your eye on the prize. I am two weeks out and while it hurts when I move too fast, I lost 20 lbs in 9 days. Walk, get your protein and you will be fine. Good luck. William Schaefers
Atima M.
on 7/24/04 3:57 am - St. Paul, MN
Welcome Home Jess! I had my RNY on Monday as well and It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although still in a little pain I don't feel horrible! Atima RNY 7/19/04
Denise W.
on 7/24/04 6:19 am - MD
Jessica, I'm so glad to see you made it through and are doing so well......they put me in IMC cuz of my sleep apnea so I didn't get to see you at all in the hospital. I thought of you when I was lying in the preop section and praying your surgery was going well. Isn't Dr. Singh the best?!?!?!
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/24/04 8:43 am - MD
Yes Dr singh is the best....I went to surgery laughing cuzx they gave me a happy shot... Hope ure all doing well
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views