Post op visit today

Lu C.
on 7/21/04 7:10 am - Stockbridge, GA
Today I had my 2 week post op check up and I am down 19 pounds...Everything is fine except that one of my surgery sites is a little infected , I will have to doctor for a few days. Hope everyone is doing good. Thanks for all the support throughout this process. Lu
Susalita
on 7/21/04 12:52 pm - Grand Forks, ND
Congratulations Lu! 19 lbs is fantastic!! I have my post op visit on the 27th. I'm really looking forward to it. I believe I'll be right about where you are in wl. God bless you on the "losing side" of your journey! Susie
malindagutierrez
on 7/23/04 2:42 pm - Union Mills, NC
Susie, I had surgery on the 12th of July also, how are you doing? Are you still on liquids only? Have you started on puree foods yet, and if so is it going okay for you? What have you been eating? Looking forward to speaking to you, Malinda Gutierrez July 12th-lap gastric bypass 26 pounds down so far! [email protected]
Susalita
on 7/24/04 2:55 am - Grand Forks, ND
Malinda, I am on a "soft mechanical" diet. I am eating cheese, cottage cheese, crackers, canned chicken breast, soft canned fruits. Mainly no raw veggies or fruits, and no whole pieces of meat. This is the diet that my dr. has post ops on. I will be on these foods until week 5. It is all going well for me. I haven't felt sick at all. I get a little uncomfortable if I eat too fast, but haven't thrown up once. Weight loss on Thursday was 15 lbs. I'm having a hard time kicking my butt out the door to exercise, but have been back at work since the 19th. Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views