update on ALLISON GEORGE

Jeanette S.
on 7/20/04 12:19 pm - Albany, NY
Hi all, This is Allison's angel Jeanette (Jeannie). I just came back from seeing Alli and she is doing well. She states she's in a lot of pain but the medication helps. She says she was bad yesterday and has run a slight fever. She walked around with me for a few minutes. Her hand is swollen because of the IV but other than that she is fine. Thank God. Please read her profile and send her your warm wishes. I will take them to her tomorrow. She needed to rest.
Mary D.
on 7/20/04 3:07 pm - Westfield, NJ
Dear Allison, The first day post op is the toughest....lots of pain and very groggy. You will be so much better each day...it's amazing. I am 7 days post and feeling really well. Still on pain meds....tried to use just Tylenol and that was just not a good idea! Down 15 lbs is the 1st week, drinking all of the water and protein shakes. You'll be home before you know it! Mary Dailey, NJ
Debra O.
on 7/21/04 3:57 am - Chino, CA
Wow, you are still on pain meds? I havent had any pain meds since they took away my morphine pump after the 1st day. I am 7 days post op today and I couldnt feel better. Last night I even slept on my tummy. I must have had a really gentle surgeon because I hardly even have any bruising. I havent even taken tylenol. I'm sorry you are still needing them. Try to get off though cause I hear it gets addicting. ~Debra
Alli G.
on 7/23/04 7:33 am - Troy, NY
Hey Mary!! I just wanted to thank you for your well wishes and advice! having small problems but will get through them!! thank you again!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views