I feel Good

TweedyBird
on 7/20/04 12:19 am - Somewhere, AR
Hello everyone, My surgery went really well. Surgery was last Wed. and I was home by friday, went to the movies on Sat. (ummmm, that was a bit much...I have since slowed down a little). Nonetheless, I still feel really good. Their were a few more people who had surgery dates on the same day as me, wondering how you guys are doing? Tonia
Nita A.
on 7/20/04 4:14 am - Fayetteville, NC
SOOO glad your back and updating! Glad that your up and about BUT rememeber to take it easy and sip and walk God willing I'll be back to update after my surgery on Monday!! God Bless! Nita
TweedyBird
on 7/20/04 6:55 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey Nita, Thanks for the reminder, today seems to be a good day. I have actually walked around with a water bottle. You will be in my prayers, and I cannot wait to see you back,up and posting by Monday! Tonia
alli E.
on 7/20/04 6:16 am - CA
doing great! i have not gone to the movies though! I think i will go to BLOCKBUSTER tody! WAHOOOOOOOOO! I am feelin great jsut a bit lightheaded! I lost 13lbs in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!
TweedyBird
on 7/20/04 6:52 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey You! I am glad you are doing well too. What type of diet does your surgeon have you on? I was on liquids for 6 days and today I could actually start soft foods. I have not tried any soft foods yet, however I did just have 3oz of egg drop soup. I soooo wanted to put those little fried noodles in there.... But I did not....! I have not felt light headed, but I do tire easily. Tonia
Debra O.
on 7/21/04 3:46 am - Chino, CA
I'm a July 14er too and I'm doin great. I saw my Dr. yesterday and got my staples removed. The swallowing has gotten so much easier, and Im so glad. This morning i had scrambled eggs for the first time. I had 4 bites, and it felt like it was sitting like a ton of bricks on my chest for about 20 mins but now its ok. I lost 15 lbs already..Isnt this fun??? ~Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views