SUrgery went well

gilda M.
on 7/19/04 5:53 pm - San francisco, CA
I wanted to let you all know that my surgery went well, I went to hospital the 7/15 at 6am surgery started at 7:30am , the hardest part was coming out of the anesthesia I was nausea it all night and the next day, then ofcourse not having anything to drink was so hard. I was realese this sunday the 18th, it feels good to be home... I am having a hard time drinking water and I knew this since the start but I never though it was going to be this hard, I am praying that each day gets better, I know that litlle by little I will gett better. I am going to see the DR this friday.. I just cant wait to feell better,,, thanxxx for all the prayers and all those nice letters they help alot I Am happy to have you all as a big support, once again thanxxx Gilda
Nita A.
on 7/20/04 4:17 am - Fayetteville, NC
Gilda, I am happy to see you are back home and feeling up to posting. As I have heard each day will get better and try to relax, rest up, walk, and sip water. Gilda's back!! Nita
kellyh26
on 7/20/04 8:04 am - White Bluff, TN
Gilda, I'm so glad to hear that your surgery went well. I had some of the same issues when I first come home.. I hope all goes well for you. Kelly
Phat Hobbit
on 7/20/04 11:00 am - Chino, CA
Good Job Gilda, Keep up the good work. My surgery was on 7/15 also and I too an having lots of trouble drinkning fluids....my problem is that I have to learn to slow down. I will see the doctor on Thursday. I do hope this gets easier. Take Care,
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views