It's a GO

Tanja Y
on 7/19/04 8:59 am - Wahiawa, HI
Went and did all my final pre-op stuff today. They drew enough blood they could have given a vampire a nice snack. Met with both the surgeons again and the anethesiaologist. Was given a list of things I could bring to the hospital......it was a small list. Robe (if wanted) house slippers, chapstick and my ID. They told me no more pain meds or my low dose aspirin. I can still take the pill I take for acid reflux, which is great news. Even the day of surgery I'm to take it with a few small sips of water. I'm to call the day before to find out exactly what time they want me to show up. Wednesday I drink the nasty stuff to clean me out, Thursday I'm on a liquid diet and Friday is my surgery. ~Tanja
Nita A.
on 7/20/04 4:24 am - Fayetteville, NC
My pre-op testing was yesterday tooo!! We are twins we share the same day! I pray that all goes well for all of the July babies and will be sending up extra extra prayers for our day!! Nita
Tanja Y
on 7/21/04 12:42 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Are you nervous? My nerves are getting a little frazzled. Tonight I get to drink my yummy drink which means I'll spend half the night in the bathroom and at midnight I'm on liquids.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views