i'm back after surgery

Tina I.
on 7/19/04 4:44 am - Minot AFB, ND
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say a quick hello. I have ot been hardly near this computer since I came home. I will be two weeks post-op tomorrow and am just now getting around. I had open rny with gallbladder removal. It was painful but i was feeling really good. Then last Wednesday. I developed an infection and they opened part of me right in the doc's office. So now i have a drain in me and change it 3 times a day. It has been hard but I can honest say I have never once regretted my decision. It was hard when my 3 yr old climbed on to the side of the recliner and asked if I was going to die. It broke my heart. But i am up and going now. Went to walmart and walked around yesterday. I just wanted everyone to know that while it may not be all peaches and cream, it was still the right decision for me. And I am on my way to a new me. I have lost 26 pounds so far and still going strong!! I am looking forward to my hubby's af graduation next week as I can wear something nice. Take care everyone and best wishes. I will pray for you all.. Tina
Nancy C.
on 7/19/04 4:56 am - Hersey, MI
Sorry to hear about your infection and I hope it heals well. Your weight loss is wonderful though. Have a good day.
Nita A.
on 7/20/04 4:31 am - Fayetteville, NC
Sorry to hear about your infection but know that we are here for you!! Nita
mary M.
on 7/20/04 10:35 pm - anyone, ak
Wow!! 26 pounds in 2 weeks!!!! Congratulations lady!! Keep up the good attitude this will soon be a distant memory!! Love and mushiness, Bobbie from Baltimore
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views