My date was changed

Soos21
on 7/18/04 9:40 am - Philly Suburbs, PA
I am now an August baby. My date was rescheduled to Augst 12th. So good luck to all my July baby friends, and I will catch up with you next month.
IrishIze
on 7/18/04 11:57 am - NJ
Susan, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're going through some disappointment. Well, please check in with us anyway and let us know how you're doing! Hugs, Nancy
LadyBug :.
on 7/18/04 2:37 pm - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Susan, I can feel your pain. Mine was changed from May 12th to July 29th. I had spent 13 days on all Liquids and they canceled mine the day before I was to have surgery. Just about killed me. Talk about being depressed. Thank God yours is only one month away. Mine ended up being 2 1/2 mons away. I'm back on my all liquids as my Surgeon requires you to be on all Liquids for two weeks before and 4 weeks afterward. Jean
flowergirl810
on 7/19/04 12:28 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Susan, I know what you are going through. I was changed from the 13 to the 29 of July. I just started bawling on the phone when they called me. (the day before!) It takes so much mental preperation, I couldn't believe I had to do it all over again. Not to nention another 2 weeks of liquid. YUCK! So, don't be too sad, everything happens for a reason. I found out later that my doc was up for nights in a row with emergencys. I want him to be well rested for ME! take care, Denise ps Aug is a wonderful month, the 10th is my real birthday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views