NOW I'M NERVOUS!!!!! 1 more day.....

MargaretD
on 7/18/04 1:36 pm - Nashville, TN
I completely understand. I had a great weekend with my friends and I am really liking my life right now. Everything but the weight! I am so nervous, I have been doing housework and fully expect to stay up late cleaning. I NEVER do this!! I also just realized that I have only had two meals in the last two days! Again, I NEVER do this!! I am nervous, too, but I am also just wanting to get it over with and move on to my recovery and then move on to normalcy and weight loss. I keep thinking about this time next year and what I have to do to get there and how great it is going to be. This is almost how I felt on the eve of law school...just three years of pain and then I will be there! Silly, huh? Anyway, I think being nervous is normal, but you have to admit that there is some excitement mixed in with the nervousness, right? I am just glad that I have two really busy days at work before my big day. Something to keep the nervousness at bay. Nadine - best of luck; you and all the other 7/19's will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Here's to a speedy recovery and taking your spot on the loser's bench!!
Sarah C.
on 7/18/04 2:50 pm - Cornettsville, KY
Nadine Honey, I know what you are feeling! My DH kids around about me backing out and I told him NO! I am gonna do this! I am sure what you, me and everyone else having WLS in JULy, is perfectly normal! Today wasn't a strong day for me...at all ....but I am gonna keep my head up and stick to my guns LOL! Good luck and I pray that God will give you peace and courage to do something for yourself that will impact you in a healthy, positive way! GOOD LUCK ALL JULY BABIES! Sarah~Lap RNY~7/22/04 4 MORE DAYS!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views