Vitamin Supplements

IrishIze
on 7/18/04 1:10 am - NJ
I asked a question about taking calcium on the main message board, and was a bit surprised by the responses I got from two people who's opinion I have come to respect. Check out the thread.... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/messageboard/postdetail/569170.html?vc=0 Guess it's best to check with our surgeons... Hugs, Nancy
sammyglo
on 7/18/04 5:35 pm - Hobart, IN
Hi july 19th sister. i was told that i can take 4 optisource multivitamines a day and not have to take anything else. i only found them on walgreens website. they are a special vitamine for bariatric surgery patients. it has all of the needed vitamines in it. you take 4 chewables per day. they are like $25/month. good luck on your adventure. see you on the losing side......gloria
Natalie O
on 7/19/04 9:59 am - Osseo, MN
Hi - I am four days post op and I take those Optisource vitamins. I think they are yummy and they go down easy. I also bought the Optisource drinks and they were fine for the first few days but now I am totally sick of them so am drinking other things. Natalie
Sunny
on 7/19/04 8:15 pm - Sunny, FL
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that Optisource has calcium carboante not citrate that is better absorbed after WLS...Just something I hope helps.... Cecilia
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views