People having surgery tmw - 7/19

Carla S.
on 7/18/04 10:19 am - Signal Mountain, TN
Thank you for all you do Nancy and for the well wishes! I will be praying for you to come through with flying colors. Will check back with you as soon after the 21st as I am able. Let me know how you do! Well wishes for everyone else as well. May God keep us all in his hands! Carla Smith Signal Mtn., TN
Rev.Carol
on 7/18/04 11:34 am - Charleroi, PA
Nancy, Thank you for keeping track of everyone. I am unable to fall asleep and I have to be up at 3:30 in the a.m. to shower and get to the hospital. I know God's hand is on me, but I can't help feeling unprepared even after all this time fighting for approval. Then whoooosh, you're packing for surgery! God bless all the surgeons and OR personnel who will be working on all of us tomorrow!
Gale P.
on 7/18/04 2:04 pm - Salisbury, MD
thanks nancy and good luck to you also. you've done such a great job keeping us all "together". i feel much better just knowing i'm not going to be "alone" tomorrow. we'll see each other on the losing side. good luck to the rest of the july 19thers also. there are soooo many of us. gale
Nita A.
on 7/19/04 3:18 am - Fayetteville, NC
To all the July 19th Babies! WOW!! What a wondeful day today is your time has arrived I pray that by the time you read this message the Lord above has sent his angels to watch over you all in recovery. I prayed for all of you last night and this morning. Come back soon and keep us posted! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views