People having surgery tmw - 7/19

IrishIze
on 7/18/04 12:16 am - NJ
Listed below are the people scheduled for their surgery tomorrow. Please take the time to wish them well. My personal message is: Everyone on this board is special to me, but my 'rebirthday twins' are just a bit more special! We will all be going through the same thing tomorrow, and I will be thinking and praying for all of you. I wish each and every one of you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Be sure to check back here so we can compare notes!! Hugs and Nancy July 19 Babies! Nancy - NJ DeeJay - NV Denise - MD Veronica Tucker - PA Cathy I - MI Gale Pierson - MD Marina - WA Carol B - PA Marcia Davis - OK Allison George - NY Heather Moore - NM - (surgery in TX) Carolyn - TX Karin T - TX Susan B - OH Carla Smith - TN Michelle Johnson - MO Gina F - TX Gloria S - IN Ms Vena - MN Atima M - MN Jessica Lash - MD Nadine M - WA Debra T - MI Ken W - GA Sherry B - AL Peggy Y - OK Chrystoula - FL Julianne L - NV
insureone
on 7/18/04 12:21 am - Marion, AL
Nancy, Thank you so much for your support! Sherry
insureone
on 7/18/04 12:30 am - Marion, AL
I will be praying for you too, GOOD LUCK, Sherry
Deejay
on 7/18/04 12:50 am - Sparks, NV
your all in my prayers!!! We can do it! See you all on the losing side!! WOO HOO!!!! I can't believe its here!!!! Best wishes to all and speedy recovery vibes!! Hugs, Deejay
LadyBug :.
on 7/18/04 2:02 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi to All the July 19th Losers, You are all in my prayers for a awesome surgery and a speedy recovery. God Bless to all of you. Jean
JUNE9K6
on 7/18/04 3:00 am - PAWLING, NY
HI NANCY & ALL THE OTHER JULY 19TH BABIES - I WILL BE ONE ALSO - I AM HAVING SURGERY 7/19 AT 7AM IN DANBURY CT. ITS NICE TO KNOW I WILL HAVE SO MUCH "COMPANY" ON MY JOURNEY! I WILL KEEP YOU "ALL" IN MY PRAYERS - THAT WE ALL HAVE A SAFE SUCCESSFULL SURGERY AND THE "JOURNEY" WE ARE BEGINNING IS A FANTASTIC NEW BEGINNING FOR ALL OF US...... THE BEST IS YET TO COME JUNE
MarinaS
on 7/18/04 3:46 am - Small Town, WA
I too will be praying for all of us and our families also. For some of us the journey will be smooth and others will have bumps in the journey. But we will always have each other to give love and advice. The best wishes to all of us.
Chrystoula V.
on 7/18/04 4:28 am - Largo, FL
I too have joined this prayer party. I can wait for us to be on the other side of the rope tomorrow. We can all be lossers together.
Linda O.
on 7/18/04 4:35 am - Sea Cliff, NY
I want to wish you all well and please knowthat you will all be in my prayers. I really do say them. I hope your fears are taken away and god helps you to be pain free and safe. Linda
Denise W.
on 7/18/04 9:24 am - MD
Looks like this is it for all of the July 19 babies....Woo Hoo! Nervous, excited, a little scared...but anxious to begin a new life. Wishing all of us complicated free surgeries tomorrow. Let's make a pact to all post to the board after we get home....I know that reading all the other post ops messages has been very encouraging!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views