Creamy Soup

Katie P.
on 7/18/04 12:06 am - Orange Park, FL
As I was following the menu, the creamy soup I have tried for three days was so TERRIBLE!! I have tried the creamy of chicken, creamy of onion, and creamy of chicken and herbs. All of them taste so AWFUL with the high protein milk!!! I couldnt continue eating them... Do you have any ideas what else I can eat?? Or can I think of a substitute for the creamy soup?? Katie~
IrishIze
on 7/18/04 12:32 am - NJ
What brand are you eating? I found Imagine Creamy Portobello Mushroom soup in a little box. I thought it would be great to take a little bit and put it back in the fridge. It's premixed with soymilk (ugh??) and only 4 protein for a cup, but I thought maybe I could mix some protein powder in with it. I'm still pre-op, so I don't know how things will taste afterwards, though. What about mixing it with regular milk to start off? I'm going to figure that things are going to taste kind of yucky the first couple of weeks so maybe I won't be too disappointed.... Check out Gloria S's profile - she has some great full liquid recepies on it. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S1048914512 Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views